Friday, January 02, 2015

Anne Dorte Michelsen

This is too weird. Again I searched on Youtube for an old Danish song, "Fortrolighed" (closeness or secrecy) and again was it posted only a month ago... and again I was the first one to play it!
(Despite this song being apparently very big in Japan.)


(If this video won't show, TCG found this.)


This one, also with Anne Dorte Michelsen, "En Lykkelig familie" (A Happy Family) is more lively. Despite a samurai-sword-sharp tone of sarcasm about the perfect family. (You can see all the women in the audience really getting with it.)




Here's another one of my favorites. (I don't really know her oeuvre that well I must confess.) It's a song about the strange and unsettling "magnets" which seem to glue us to the sofa in front of the TV.

1 comment:

TC [Girl] said...

The first vid is missing but found a vid w/the song in it...