Friday, February 03, 2012

Kristen Bell's Sloth

[Thanks to TCGirl]

This is funny.
I like that 1) her dream animal is a sloth of all things. 2) She not only senses this unlikely thing in another room, she is totally certain.




I have a friend (hi Peter) who does that, he always knows when I've arrived no matter where in the building he is, or if there's noise so he can't hear the door. Maybe it's my sloth-like nature. (When I was a kid, I always used to hang upside down in/from various things.)

And myself, when I was in my twenties, I rented a room with an old lady, who rented out many rooms in her big flat. She was always polite and pleasant to me, but some people didn't like her at all, and I think it was due to her suppressed resentment of having to share her home for financial reasons. (Great, great apartment, corner view over the Copenhagen lakes.) Whatever it was, when I had to use the kitchen, before I even left my room, I always knew if she was in the kitchen. It never failed. It was like she took up the whole kitchen.

Update: she had the apartment with the rightmost of the the two far towers here:


Must be utter premium space in Copenhagen. If the camera lens had been a little wider, we could have seen the lakes on the left. (They are square lakes, remnants of a huge moat. (Much wider than what you normally think of as a moat.)

5 comments:

Tommy said...

LOL!!! That's one funny video.

Gots to post it on my blog as well.

Thanks EO

Tommy said...

"When I was a kid, I always used to hang upside down in/from various things"

You mean sort of like a bat!! :-)
How are those eye teeth coming?

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Well, I often have teethmarks on my lower eyelids when I wake up, so I assume they're doing well.

Tommy said...

LOL!!!!!!

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

... Actually I looked it up, and it turns out "eye teeth" are the upper canine teeth, because they sit under the eyes.